- This advanced workout is perfect for those “diehards”. It includes high-intensity cardio work plus
body sculpting. It’s fast, it’s fun, it’s for intermediate to advanced students (usually includes step).
- Pilates exercises are designed to promote a balanced musculoskeletal system resulting
in core strength, flexibility, and disease prevention. The goal of the exercise series is to gradually increase energy.
- Total conditioning designed to improve muscle tone and strength, alleviate stress and tension and enhance stamina and energy. Beginners welcome.
- This is an advanced class for experienced steppers. It includes advanced moves and patterns. A class may include multiple steps. Come push yourself to the limit!
- Fitness boot camp is a type of group exercise class that mixes traditional calisthenic and body weight exercises with interval training and strength training. While there are a variety of styles of fitness boot camps, the class is designed in a way that pushes the participants harder than they'd push themselves.
- This is a 1-hour body conditioning class which includes 25 minutes of low impact easy to follow aerobics. Every muscle group is worked. You will be taught how to use weights and all types of resistance equipment.
Get the results
Give us a call today for more information.
We offer same-day and
walk-in appointments, and day passes for people from out of town.