- This advanced workout is perfect for those “diehards”. It includes high-intensity cardio work plus
body sculpting. It’s fast, it’s fun, it’s for intermediate to advanced students (usually includes step).
- Pilates exercises are designed to promote a balanced musculoskeletal system resulting
in core strength, flexibility, and disease prevention. The goal of the exercise series is to gradually increase energy.
- Total conditioning designed to improve muscle tone and strength, alleviate stress and tension and enhance stamina and energy. Beginners welcome.
- This is an advanced class for experienced steppers. It includes advanced moves and patterns. A class may include multiple steps. Come push yourself to the limit!
- Fitness boot camp is a type of group exercise class that mixes traditional calisthenic and body weight exercises with interval training and strength training. While there are a variety of styles of fitness boot camps, the class is designed in a way that pushes the participants harder than they'd push themselves.
- This is a gentle form of yoga that is practiced sitting on a chair or standing using a chair for support.
– A slow paced style of yoga with the majority of seated positions that are held for longer periods of time. It may range from 45 seconds to 2 minutes.
Get the results
Give us a call today for more information.
We offer same-day and
walk-in appointments, and day passes for people from out of town.